Exceeding expectations since 1996!
Experienced at nearly 400 wedding receptions.
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN 2016!
SAVE 20% ON MONOGRAM PROJECTION, FOLLOW SPOT
LIGHT, PYRO GRAND ENTRANCE AND WEDDING CAKE
SPOT LIGHTING UPGRADES!
Offering D.J., Karaoke, Music Videos, Photo Booth, Dance Floor Lighting,
Wedding Ceremony Sound System, Uplighting, Followspot, Monogram Projection,
Dancing on a Cloud Effect, Trivia Game Shows & Children's Bubble Parties!
"YOU RECEIVED NUMEROUS COMPLIMENTS FROM
OUR FAMILY & FRIENDS!" Joshua & Melissa
"YOU MADE OUR WEDDING SPECIAL &
FUN!" Andi & Don
"EVERYONE SAID YOU WERE SO NICE TO THE KIDS!"
"THE RECEPTION WAS A BLAST!"
Jill & Jason
Hi, I'm Mark Schwenn, the owner. I realize that this may very well be the first
time you've hired a D.J.. Even if you decide to hire another D.J., reading this web
site will educate you on what to look for and ask, when you are checking out other
D.J.s! There is much to see and read, so ya might want to grab something cool to
drink and prepare to be entertained and become well informed on what I have to
offer and what your hard earned money will be going towards. As you'll see from
all that is in this web site, I know a lot about the business and have tons of
experience in the field. Be sure to click on all the buttons at the top of this page
and I'm sure all your questions will be answered.
|TOP 10 REASONS YOU SHOULD GO WITH
"FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE"
10. Experienced at almost 400 wedding receptions since 1996.
9. See the actual performers of the songs on the video screens - your guests will be truly entertained from
my ever growing cache of 20,000 music videos that I have on hand to play, as well as various jokes being
streamed across the TV screens.
8. Free video recording, of up to 2 hours of the highlights of your party, when you book my Gold System.
7. I use UHF frequency cordless microphones, which the pros use for less static and voice drops outs. Most
other D.J.'s use the older / cheaper VHF microphones.
6. I only use odorless "HAZE" machines for fogging. While these cost $400, they won't leave your guests
with burning eyes and gagging, on the thick smoke and odor that the cheap $50 "FOG" machines put out
that other D.J.'s use.
5. There is no extra charge for a light show, cordless microphones, or karaoke, if you want it, and my prices
are for up to 6 hours, on Saturday shows, with my Gold and Silver Systems.
4. All sound & lighting equipment is professional, high end gear. Not the stuff available at Radio Shack,
Walmart, or Spencers.
3. I'm a full time, professional D.J. and have been in business since 1996. It's all I do for a living, so you
know I'm good when I can make a living at it.
2. I'm well groomed and attired. I won't be doing your party smelling of B.O. and bad breath, or wearing
some stained up shirt / shorts / and flip flops. A tuxedo shirt and vest is standard attire for me at weddings.
1. My web site shows everything. You'll find most other D.J.s won't have a web site and those that do won't
even post a picture of themselves or pictures of their D.J. packages. They won't list their prices or post a list
of songs they have to play. They'll just say they are "professional" and have "professional equipment".
A picture is worth a thousand words. Don't you want to see an actual photograph of what it is you are
paying for instead of internet pictures of a packed dance floor they acquired from google images? When
other D.J.s don't or can't, supply you with all this information about themselves, it should kind of make you
wonder how credible any of their claims may be without visible proof.
|The picture above is my best system. It's pretty awesome wouldn't you agree.
Would you like to have AC/DC, Jason Aldean & Pitbull perform at your event?
I can arrange that with my music video system with over 20,000 music videos.
The system above has the best speakers that money can buy, "BOSE", as well as dance floor
lighting and 20 color changing uplights around the room. Your guests will be talking for
years to come about what an awesome time they had that night, and it will all be documented
on the 2 hours of video that I will be recording to a DVD that I'll mail to you a few days after
the event. Click on the price button at the top of this page to see which system fits into your
|What sets "FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE" apart from other D.J.s?
It's "PRIDE"!! Plain and simple pride!
The pride I take in giving you the best sound & lighting that your budget will allow!
The pride in playing a variety of music so all your guests will be happy and dancing!
The pride in keeping my music up to date with the latest hits in all styles of songs!
The pride I have in keeping things flowing at your party during the show!
|Now accepting VISA & MASTERCARD for payments in full at the
time of booking over the phone on both my Silver and Gold Systems.